Access and use mobile technology with CCA
Jeenee Mobile provides a 24 hour Help Centre which is accessed through the Red Help Button app. This is installed on your mobile and is your backup just in case anything goes wrong – big or small. If you need help or have an emergency - all you need to do is press the button and you will be transferred directly to our Australian based 24 hour 7 days a week Help Centre. You can purchase this from the Google Play Store or the iTunes App store.
- Our specially trained team in the Help Centre is here to help you
- They will be able to 'see' from your phone number on their screen where you are. If you need assistance from your family or an ambulance/police they will contact them and stay with you on the phone until you are safe and secure
- There is no limit to the amount of times you can contact the Help Centre and these calls are part of your service.
- When you have a Jeenee Mobile service, calls to/from your family/friends who also have a Jeenee Mobile Plan are free
- This service is not limited to people living with disabilities. People who are older or anyone who is out and about in the community can also gain assistance: if they are worried; feel unsafe; need help; if they have a fall
- This Big Red Button allows people to feel safe and secure when out and about, giving people more freedom
You can go to the Jeenee Mobile website for more information about the various Jeenee Mobile products and services.